Ms Kaur has worked in various Clinical mental health roles including Royal Flying Doctor Service in Cape York servicing remote Aboriginal community of Kowanyama and in Queensland Health in the Evolve team. She is an Accredited Mental health social worker and works in private practice. Currently Ms Kaur work provides mental health counselling under Medicare across three clinics in Queensland:
- Inala Primary Care, 64 Wirraway Parade Inala QLD 4077, Ph: 3275-5444, Fax: 3278-9987
- Waterford Village Medical centre, shop 5, 42-48 Bourke Street, Waterford West QLD 4133, Ph: 3200-4557, Email: email@example.com
- Banyo Clinic, 183 Tuffnell Road, Banyo QLD 4014, Ph: 3267-5088
- Goodna Street Life, 29 Queen Street, Goodna QLD 4300
- Education & Welfare Centre, 2703 Logan Road, Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4113
JK Diversity Consultants is now registered provider with Medicare Australia to provide counselling support through Better Access to Mental Health Care and Chronic Diseases Management (Enhanced Primary Care) programs.
Ms Jatinder Kaur is accredited Mental Health Social Worker with over 15 years experience in working with families, adults, children and young people. She is fluent in Punjabi and basic Hindi.
Mental Health Therapy Services offered to: Adults, children, young people and Seniors from all cultural backgrounds:
• Depression and Mood disorders, Anxiety, Stress and PTSD
• Chronic Illness and Injury
• Alcohol and other drugs substance misuse
• Refugee Trauma, migration and settlement
• Parenting, Family Relationships and Domestic violence
• Childhood trauma, behaviour support, early intervention
All services are offered under Medicare, you will need to make appointment with your GP, Paediatrician or Psychiatrist to obtain a Mental Health Care Plan or Specialist referral. For Non-English speaking clients free interpreter service is available during counselling session.