Mental Health Therapy Services offered to: Adults, children, young people and Seniors from all cultural backgrounds:
• Depression and Mood disorders, Anxiety, Stress and PTSD
• Chronic Illness and Injury
• Alcohol and other drugs substance misuse
• Refugee Trauma, migration and settlement
• Parenting, Family Relationships and Domestic violence
• Childhood trauma, behaviour support, early intervention
All services are offered under Medicare, you will need to make appointment with your GP, Paediatrician or Psychiatrist to obtain a Mental Health Care Plan or Specialist referral. For Non-English speaking clients free interpreter service is available during counselling session.