Who we are
Our website address is: https://jkdiversityconsultants.com.au.
Privacy Consent Form
JK Diversity Consultants when working with clients in mental health, disability or social welfare context will need to collect personal information.
Each client will be required to give their consent to collect this personal information.
As an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker I am required to comply with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) Coder of Ethics.
JK Diversity Consultants will only collect information for the primary purpose of delivering quality health care. We require you to provide as accurately as possible your personal details and full medical history including any allergies, surgery etc. This information will assist us to appropriately assess, diagnose, treat and be proactive in your health care needs.
The information clients provide will be used as follows:
- Administration purpose in running The Oasis Clinic
- Billing purpose (Medicare or NDIS)
- Disclosure to others including your treating doctors and specialist outside this Clinic, this may occur through referral to other doctors or for medical tests.
- Emergency situations whereby other medical officers/hospitals require access to patient information for treatment purposes.
- Duty of Care obligations, such as child protection concerns, domestic violence concerns, suicide or self-harm concerns.
In accordance with Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles 2014, all personal information that is collected and held by our Clinicians is protected from unauthorized access in a secure location.
JK Diversity Consultants